Thursday, June 21, 2012

World Book Night 2012 Recap

The organizers of World Book Night 2012 have prepared a video that recaps what was going on across America on the evening of April 23, 2012.

I thoroughly enjoyed participated in this first American Book Night and I look forward to doing it again next year.  If this is something that looks like fun to you, watch the blog early next year - I'll let everyone know when things start coming together for World Book Night 2013.


 

(I found the map with all the dots representing participants to be particularly interesting - but I'm disappointed in how participation seems to have dropped off the farther West one looks.  Maybe that's because the states are larger and have more space for dots to be placed within their borders.  Short of trying to count dots, I really can't tell.)

1 comment:

  1. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit later.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.