Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Book Trailer of the Week: "Hollow Man" by Mark Pryor



I have no idea what Hollow Man is about, and Mark Pryor is not an author I'm familiar with...but I really like the book trailer to publicize the novel that Mr. Pryor has put together with a lot of help from his children.  

Well done, guys.

I've said it often, but this one reminds me again of the power of a very short book trailer to place a book I would have otherwise never have heard of of.  I may still never actually read it, but if I spot it in a bookstore, I will most certainly take a longer look at it than I would have before watching the trailer.  And that is what book trailers are all about, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.