Saturday, January 09, 2016

Heading to the Texans - Chiefs Playoff Game - with a lot of doubts

I'll be heading out to NRG Stadium in about two hours to watch the playoff game between the Houston Texans and the Kansas City Chiefs.  Barring an exceptional game by the talented Houston defense, I don't see us having much a chance to beat KC but that's why they play the game.  Games aren't won or lost on paper.

I will say this for sure, though.  If we don't see a whole lot of plays like this one, the Texans don't have much of a chance:



(We are not the Rodney Dangerfields of the 2016 playoffs for nothing...a 9-7 won-loss record in a weak division is not the most impressive thing in the world.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.