Thursday, March 31, 2016

Time for a (Short) Road Trip


I'll be heading out around ten tomorrow morning on the 210-mile drive to San Antonio to attend the fourth annual book festival to be held at the San Antonio Public Library on Saturday.  

I'm not as organized as I would like to be at this point, but I've earmarked a few "don't miss" sessions and I'll be playing the rest of the day by ear as I discover more about the festival layout.  And then next weekend, there's a book festival at a Kingwood community college that is only about 35 miles northeast of me, so I'm hoping to make that one, too.  

Since I'm not at all sure about wifi conditions and whether my blogging software will even work on my iPad (always an unpredictable hit or miss situation), I'm going to try to post a book review here tomorrow morning before hitting the road. And if things are working properly, I hope to post an update or two from San Antonio.  Wish me luck.

So...more from and about San Antonio and its book festival to come in a day or two.  Talk to you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.